Wow, where has the summer gone? It's been over three months since I last posted. Here's a summary of what's new:
I'm now a postdoc.
I've had three first-author papers accepted for publication, and I'm pretty stoked about that.
I didn't get a fellowship grant I had applied for, and I'm still reeling from the reviews.
I'm entertaining a few new grant ideas in my head and trying to figure out my next projects.
Now that life post-dissertation has settled a bit, I think I'll be around here a bit more.
Getting out (of) the blocks
4 months ago

Hey! Nice to see you poke your head back up :) Looking forward to hearing more!
ReplyDeleteHi! I've been trying to keep up with my blog reading, though I haven't been very good about commenting and posting myself. Hoping to change that, as I try to figure out what the heck to do with my life...
ReplyDelete